4 star hotel Hotel Zefiro
In the Città Studi district of Milan, a short distance from the Polytechnic and the University, you will be welcomed at the Hotel Zefiro. Featuring an exotic style and well served by public transport, it is perfect for your stay in Milan whether for study, travel or work.
In this 4-star hotel you will find lots of space to enjoy pleasant moments of relaxation, such as the reading room, or the bar open 24 hours a day, where you can sip a cocktail or a glass of wine.
Ideal for business, the hotel features a bright meeting room, which seats up to 50 people, equipped with internet connection, also suitable to organize coffee breaks.
You will stay in newly renovated rooms, featuring fine furniture and equipped with air conditioning, mini bar, satellite TV, telephone and private bathroom with hairdryer and courtesy kit.
The breakfast buffet, which can be enjoyed in the privacy of your room, consists ofof sweet and savory foods.
The staff will be happy to arrange sightseeing tours, and recommend the best restaurants in the area. Within walking distance there is also a parking.
- From the Milan “Linate” airport you can: take a taxi OR take the shuttle bus n. 73 and get off at the stop in Viale Corsica at the Viale Campania intersection. Then continue on the n. 91 bus and get off at the Piazza Ferravilla stop. From here, on foot, take Via Giacinto Gallina, where you will find our hotel.
- From the Milan “Malpensa” airport you can: take a taxi OR take the shuttle train to the central station and then the n. 5 tram (in the direction of Ortica), as far as the Piazza Ferravilla stop. From here, on foot, take Via Giacinto Gallina, where you will find our hotel.
By train: From the central station take the n. 5 tram (in the direction of Ortica) and get off at the Piazza Ferravilla stop. From here, on foot, take Via Giacinto Gallina, where you will find our hotel.
- From the highway, on the east ring road, take the exit for Lambrate. Continue along Via Rombon and then Via Pacini as far as Piazza Piola, and from here take Viale Romagna as far as Piazza Ferravilla, then turn right: then the first street on the left is Via Giacinto Gallina, where our hotel is located.
- From the east ring road, take the Via Forlanini exit; after the bridge over the railway, turn right at the first traffic light, then take the third on the left and then left again after the second traffic light.
- Pets Allowed
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Safety Deposit Box
- Luggage Storage
- Air Conditioning
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Room Service
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Breakfast in the Room
- Ironing Service
- Internet Services
- Shoe Shine
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access Included
- Concierge Service
These comments and evaluations about Hotel Zefiro were made directly by our customers which have booked through Traveleurope. Scores are based on a 1 (poor) to 10 (excellent) rating system.
- Young couple
- Robert, Australia
- June 2008
Hotel Zefiro staff rude and moody, when key broke in the door while trying to open it for the first time front desk staff got very grumpy. then given another room that was not the type of room we booked.
- Anonymous, Slovak Republic
- November 2007
Hotel Zefiro the hotel haven´t got parking, interier is looking old.